Women’s Self Defense Workshops
Saturday drop-ins or 4-week series, and get the 5th free
Invest in yourself!!
Cost is less than a typical drop in boot camp.
4 class (+1 on 5/26), 6 hours – only $99,
or pay-per-class fee of $25
Saturdays 4pm-5:30pm, 4/28 – 5/19
(Series – free extra review and make up class on 5/26 if you miss one)
Space is limited. Sign up now!
Questions, contact us at (714) 375-1120 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- When: The Saturdays Workshops (4-week series) starts 4/28 on Saturdays, 4-5:30pm or pick a Saturday and drop in for class
- Where: Same studio ussdhb.com for address
- What: We’ll be diving into specific attacks and how to defend against them as well as practicing our natural body weapons. Each Saturday will be themed on attacks like chokes, bear hugs, on the ground, etc.
- How: Sign-up at ussdhb.com and commit to the best investment for 2018!!!
- Why: Because you owe it to yourself, your daughters, girlfriends to get confident and strong
- REMEMBER: Cost is less than a drop in boot camp. But you’ll walk away with lifetime skills.
- Investment: 4 classes (+1 extra free), 6 hours, $99 (reg. $125) or drop in and pay-per-class $25.
- Bring a friend and receive $10 off (credited at time of arrival)
- NOTE: If you miss a class, the make up class will be on 5/26
Women’s Self Defense Workshop -A 4-week series or drop in on whatever Saturday you can make it.
Whether you’re a first-timer or an alumni, this series is for you. You will learn how to defend yourself against multiple attacks including grabs, chokes, holds, on the ground, bear hug, duck taped and more.