San Diego Winter Karate Tournament – see below important info
A few important reminders:
1. Parking is $15 CASH ONLY.
2. The venue is very cold in the AM, make sure you layer up! Competitors may wear sweaters under their karate uniforms.
3. The entrance to the tournament will be on the opposite side of the building from last year (the side where the food was last year).
4. Wear your FastPass wristbands to bypass the line at the door.
5. Students WITHOUT FastPass wristbands MUST show proof of registration at the door. The email confirmation they received upon registration serves as their ticket. You can also access your tickets on the registration site under “View my tickets and Competitors”.
6. Click here to review the tournament schedule to determine your competition times and rings.
7. You may bring your own chairs, however, there are no chairs allowed on the basketball courts. You may set up your own chairs around the perimeter of the courts on the concrete.
Please review the Tournament FAQs prior to the big day. If you have any additional questions that were not answered in the FAQs, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us.
Make sure you’re following the Tournament Instagram page @ussdtournament_sandiego
for updates. Tag us in your pics on the big day!
We look forward to seeing you for an incredible event on Saturday. Good luck to all of the competitors!
USSD San Diego Tournament
Play by Play Productions
1601 San Elijo Rd.
San Marcos, CA 92078